[GRASS-web] (TENET) mirror.ac.za

Donald Coetzee donald at tenet.ac.za
Tue Feb 18 22:40:37 PST 2020

Greetings,

I am one of the Administrators responsible for the above Mirror Server
in South Africa. We are in the process of rebuilding our mirror service
onto a new platform, and I would like to sync the Grass GIS data onto
this new platform. on the current mirror server, as well as the new
server however, I have noted a timeout when our cron is set to run
(rsync://grass.meteo.uni.wroc.pl/grass). is there something I need to do
to be able to sync from this source ? or have you an alternate source
that we can sync from ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

--
TENET Standard Signature
https://www.tenet.ac.za/

--

	Donald Coetzee
Senior Systems Administrator

Tertiary Education & Research Network of South Africa NPC

Fault Reporting: +27(21)763-7147 <tel:+27(21)763-7147> or
support at tenet.ac.za <mailto:support at tenet.ac.za>
Office: +27(21)763-7154
http://www.tenet.ac.za/contact
ORCID iD https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2845-6969