[GRASS-web] project board at grass-website repo

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed May 20 01:57:18 PDT 2020

On 20/05/20 06:33, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> On Tue, 19 May 2020 at 23:55, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>>

> Hi Vero,
>
>> This is a kind reminder to have a look at the nicely maintained project board in the grass-website repo on GitHub:
>>
>> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/projects/1
>>
>> We have made a lot of progress so far, but we need support to address the remaining issues in the To-Do list and accomplish an initial release of the new and shiny website :)
>>

> do we need really all the todo for the first release?
> I see some todo that could be removed
> - #28
> - #34
> - #143
> - #56

I don't know if these todos should be removed, or whether we should
decide which ones are blockers for the website release.

As blockers, I currently see:

the debate about side panels (#79 and #120)

The rest seems to me to be nice to have, but not blockers.

And looking at the in progress ones, I don't really see any blocker. In
addition, many of them already have proposed solutions, it's just a
question of deciding...

Moritz