[GRASS-web] project board at grass-website repo

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:04:59 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

El mié., 20 may. 2020 a las 10:57, Moritz Lennert (<
mlennert at club.worldonline.be>) escribió:

> On 20/05/20 06:33, Luca Delucchi wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 May 2020 at 23:55, Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>

> > Hi Vero,
> >
> >> This is a kind reminder to have a look at the nicely maintained project
> board in the grass-website repo on GitHub:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/projects/1
> >>
> >> We have made a lot of progress so far, but we need support to address
> the remaining issues in the To-Do list and accomplish an initial release of
> the new and shiny website :)
> >>

> > do we need really all the todo for the first release?
> > I see some todo that could be removed
> > - #28
> > - #34
> > - #143
> > - #56
>
> I don't know if these todos should be removed, or whether we should
> decide which ones are blockers for the website release.

I'm of the same opinion, do not remove, just label according to priorities

As blockers, I currently see:

> the debate about side panels (#79 and #120)

Agreed, please go ahead and label them

> The rest seems to me to be nice to have, but not blockers.
>
> And looking at the in progress ones, I don't really see any blocker.

IMO, the current display of the gallery seems like a blocker... It is not
optimal to have all pics displayed there by default, visitors have to
scroll a lot. I'd like to avoid giving a bad first impression to website
visitors

> In addition, many of them already have proposed solutions, it's just a
> question of deciding...

Yes, let's please do that, I just started by merging Martin's PR since you
voted there :) - thanks!

Vero