[GRASS-web] r.sample.category errors

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Jan 21 14:26:04 PST 2021

Hi Mitchell,

The problem is that the input map starts with a number. I am actually surprised GRASS accepted that map name...
The database management at least does support column names starting with numbers (here 2016) and throw an error.

Renaming the input map should fix it, I guess...

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Stefan

P.S.: grass-user at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user at lists.osgeo.org> is more suited for that kind of questions.... There you reach more people who could answer that kind of questions...