[GRASS-web] r.sample.category errors

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 21 14:26:02 PST 2021

Hi Mitchell,

As far as I can see there is an issue with the column name.

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass78/manuals/sql.html#database-table-name-restrictions

The naming convention for vector maps requires that map names start with a
character, not a number (map name scheme: [A-Za-z][A-Za-z0-9_]*).

I wonder if this also applies to column name? Perhaps try to rename the
column.

Just as a quick European midnight guess,

Markus

Mitchell Meads <mitchell.meads at tamu.edu> schrieb am Do., 21. Jan. 2021,
23:06: