[winGRASS] libG11

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 06:46:31 EDT 2001

OK.  This seems quite different than what the program was doing.  So to make
sure I understand, X applications always send a mask when then expect
something.  The server can decide what to do with any events that the
application hasn't asked for, by way of the mask, as long as they are events
which are in the mask.  If these aren't within the mask, then send them on
to the application.  If they are within the mask structure but not part of
the mask sent by the application, presumably they can be discarded.

Does that sound right?

Malcolm

---