[winGRASS] libG11

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 3 15:28:00 EDT 2001

Markus, Roberto,

There were only a couple of places in the Cygwin tcl/tk source where they
needed fixing to avoid the path issue.  I didn't spend a lot of time trying
to compile as just a cygwin/windows compatible library, but I don't think it
was far from successful compile.  I will have a look to see if I saved that
work, to perhaps save you some time.

Malcolm

---