[winGRASS] Re: [GRASS5] Windows native Xdriver

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Fri May 10 03:03:31 EDT 2002

	revision 1.5
	date: 2002/05/03 22:12:20;  author: mike;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
	Reinstate old Makefiles until new Gmakefiles work.
	Make file descriptor static to avoid crash.
	Make sure that all X functions are traced in debugging mode.

What problem did you have with the Gmakefiles? I can't find any
reference to it in your emails. I only just noticed this change as I
was synchronising the release branch in preparation for the pre4
release.