[winGRASS] How to run wingrass

sobeg Limited sobeg at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 21 18:22:05 EST 2003

Hi,

 I am new in Grass and linus, I want to know what I need to get grass install and running.

 I have Window XP, I have follow the instruction to install cygwin/Xfree86, I have installed the sunrpc libraries and the tcl/tk 8.3.4 libraries. I have installed grass 5 as well.

 What do I need to do next? I suppose to type in login when I use startwin, what is my login and the password?

 Please help me out, I have tried to get grass running for the last two months.

 Thank you!