[winGRASS] Problem with r.in.gdal

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Jan 26 14:48:11 EST 2003

Hi Andeas, (List)

Sorry for the delay, I've been offline upgrading my PC to a new motherboard and
processor.  Very fast!

Two issues: gdal and the state of wingrass:
1) I compiled the gdal library for someone just last year.  So, I can help in
    that area;
2) if we move to a total windows port, I will continue to support the X11 version;
   that will take some cvs configuration and this group has been very good
   in this area in the past.

I agree with Glynn about using the win32api if you decide to go native.
Again, though, let's keep the configure and the cvs in step with that
development.

Let me know...

John Huddleston