[winGRASS] problem with converting DXF to DEM

Knud Hillers ktrap at frisurf.no
Thu May 1 03:48:26 EDT 2003

Hei

I have installed CYGWIN and GRASS.
I have an DXF file with contour lines (I think), which is an export from a larger height modell.
UTM 32, datum wgs84.
I want to output from WinGRASSI to a compatible USGS format DEM.
I have used a lot of time on this, but can get it to work.....
I have tried the approach meintioned earlier by Markus Neteler (Fri, 15 Mar 01:01:24), but I dont get any results...

Is there anyone who can take a look at this dxf and maybe explain how I make this work ???

KTH - Norway.