[winGRASS] File export to dxf-format

Helmut Muenzing hmc at sflu.com
Thu Oct 21 05:29:26 EDT 2004

Hello there!

In connection with the new tutorial for GRASS 5 I imported a shape file and
created a vector map named "curvespear". I have been working with it extensively
and with success. Now I wanted to export this map as dxf-format with

"v.out.dxf input=curvespear output=/home/mydata/filename"

and what I get in return is the error message:

Error: Could not find Vector Ascii file <curvespear>

Mail: not found

But I had taken the map from the list offered and I can put this vector map
"curvespear" anytime on the monitor. It is surely there. What went wrong?

Helmut Muenzing