[winGRASS] impure ptr error message with cygwinx

info at thomas-reinfelder.de info at thomas-reinfelder.de
Fri Jan 14 18:00:02 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with CygwinX.
I tried to install the new GRASS 6.0 beta1 binary distribution for
Cygwin. Installation was ok but then ...
When I want to create a new location I get an error message:

In German:
set_data.exe - Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden
Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt _impure_ptr wurde in der DLL cygwin1.dll
nicht gefunde

In English:
"the jump-in-point is not found in cygwin1.dll" sorry for this english
but....

I have installed the whole CygwinX (without tcltk), it is Cygwin version
from last year (April - I think)...

What can I do????

thomas....

Thomas Reinfelder