[winGRASS] impure ptr error message with cygwinx

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:28:52 EST 2005

You mean you installed CygwinX April 2003 version? If so, I recommend
you to install the latest cygwin version (non X packages + X packages)
because cygwin X has changed to x.org from XFree86 recently.

And I want to know if this problem comes from my distribution or cygwin,
so could anyone test this?

Thank you.
Huidae Cho