[winGRASS] Exporting grass raster via GDAL (Grass 6.0 Beta Window package fr om Huidae Cho)

Bayer.Juergen (FORST) Juergen.Bayer at forst.bwl.de
Wed Mar 2 02:55:00 EST 2005

Hi,

when I try to export Grass 6.0.cvs Beta via GDAL into TIFF or IMG,
r.out.gdal aborts with a "SIGNAL nn" error.

Have installed the latest Window binary package from Huidae Cho
and also the compiled cygtiff-5.dll from
http://geni.ath.cx/grass/cygtiff-5.dll
<http://geni.ath.cx/grass/cygtiff-5.dll>

r.out.gdal input=dgm05_25_asp format=GTiff type=Int32 output=test2
Writing format: GTiff
Writing type:   Int32
Signal 11

GDAL_CONFIG indicates older versions of grass and gdal versions???

#!/bin/sh
CONFIG_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib -lgdal"
CONFIG_DEP_LIBS="-ljpeg -ltiff -lpng
-L/home/geni/usr/grass/grass51/dist.i686-pc-cygwin/lib -lgrass_I
-lgrass_vask -lgrass_gmath -lgrass_gis -lgrass_datetime -lz -L/usr/lib -lpq"
CONFIG_PREFIX="/usr/local"
CONFIG_CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"
CONFIG_VERSION="1.2.3"
CONFIG_OGR_ENABLED=yes
CONFIG_FORMATS="gxf gtiff hfa aigrid aaigrid ceos ceos2 iso8211 xpm sdts raw
dted mem jdem envisat elas fit vrt usgsdem l1b nitf bmp pcidsk bsb gif jpeg
png grass "

Any ideas?

Regards Juergen