[winGRASS] Updated CygwinGRASS-0.2.1

Marco Lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 4 04:19:10 EST 2005

Hi Ned,

after the Installation there should be the GRASS.bat in
PATHToCYGWINInstallation\GRASS.bat

If it isn't I'm sure the installation didn't complete. Just
try it again and choose Default in the packagelist.

You could also try to start GRASS with the following
procedure:

- start cygwin (doubleclick on the desktop-icon or
cygwin.bat from the prompt in the cygwininstall-directory)
- startx $ - the X-server should come up
- grass60 - GRASS should start.

If any problems occur please write the errormessage

Marco

P.S. instructions (pdf with screenshots!) are in process
P.P.S. was it realy the newest CygwinGRASS-0.2.1

https://www.geographie.uni-freiburg.de/~mlechner/CygwinGRASS/