AW: AW: [winGRASS] GRASS 6.0.0 release - libgrass*.6.1.cvs.dll not found - reason!

Marco Lechner marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Mar 17 18:34:19 EST 2005

thanks Glynn,

but the problem was to use the precompiled binaries from Cho to include them
into an CygwinGRASS-Install-CD. in this case the solution would be to create
new precompiled binaries that use different paths to GDAL an to create
different GDAL -packages (in different paths) wich are used by the
precompiled binaries.

This means: for the CygwinGRASS- and the XliveGRASS-project we have to add
only one Version (current: 6.1.cvs) as default -installation to make it work
and create dependencies to the coresponding GDAL-package

Marco

P.S. Xlivegrass-0.3.1 is out :
https://www.geographie.uni-freiburg.de/~mlechenr/xlivegrass - run
GRAS-6.1.cvs from CD without installing the program on M$ Windows.

Marco Lechner

dienstlich:
Institut fur Physische Geographie
Uni Freiburg