[winGRASS] vanishing window

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:35:08 EDT 2006

My windows don't vanish now. What changed in the meantime was that I removed
all traces of cygwin and grass 6.1 from my computer. Since the computer
where wingrass worked never had cygwin, it seems likely that cygwin was the
problem. It might have been some of the environment variables or something
in the registry. I cleaned out all of that manually following the directions
in http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all.

Regards, Jerry