[winGRASS] vanishing window

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 26 14:59:48 EDT 2006

When I point wingrass (v6.3, just installed today) to either a new mapset or
an old one, the cmd window flashes some message about not able to lock and
then both it and the cmd window disappear. I'm not sure what the error
messages are because the window disappears so quickly. I suspect postgres
but don't know anything about the various installation options. I just
clicked next, except that I did choose to include the PostGIS option.

Any suggestions on what needs to be changed?

Thanks, Jerry Nelson

Gerald C. Nelson

315 Mumford Hall

1301 W. Gregory