[winGRASS] m.in.e00 63_cvs20070615

Howard Webb webb.howard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:57:16 EDT 2007

I just downloaded and installed the latest.  Definitely some improvements.
For the most part, so far, it all seems to be working well.  Thank for all
the work.

I am trying to import some DEM files that appear to be in e00 raster format
(via http://www.msdis.missouri.edu/data/dem/index.htm#).
It looks like I should be able to import this via m.in.e00, but the module
seems to be missing (not in the bin directory).  Is this a bug issue with
this module (hence left out of this build), the module is missing, or has
there been a replacement for this functionality?

Thanks,
Howard