[winGRASS] Updating CVS

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 29 10:37:46 EDT 2007

Just wondering if it is possible to update the 6.3.cvs version for the
native wingrass. It works fairly well but there are still several
problems. If some of these have been fixed since September it would be
good to have an update. Either a new "grass.zip" or some instructions
on how to update from the latest CVS.

Secondly, my chief complaint with the current version (which maybe is
a problem with 6.3 as a whole) is that I can't see the output of
whichever module unless I run it using the command in the shell
window. Often the problems that do occur just flash a window and close
before I can see what I've done wrong.

my two cents
-C