[GRASS-windows] launching bash script

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:52:23 EST 2008

Yes, the script is v.coordinate...so i have decided to use Georectify tool.
My problem now is that i have no much experience with GRASS GIS...
How can I set XY location to import my no-georef. data?

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

iQuadro - Informatica e Innovazione s.r.l.
Via C. Pisacane 23, Aversa (CE) - 81031
Web : www.ii2.it
Tel.: 081 197 57 600
mail: fabiodovidio at gmail.com