[GRASS-windows] Problems with accessing location between windows and linux

Isaac Ullah isaac.ullah at asu.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:10:50 EDT 2008

You might try using "g.access" in WinGRASS, giving permission for "others"
to access the mapset. I also run a dual boot (Kubuntu/Windows), as well as
run back and forth between various Linux, Mac, and Windows machines with the
same mapsets, and sometimes run into these kind of permission problems. If
it is not solved with the g.access trick, you should try starting grass as
superuser (su in the console), and see if you still hit permission issues...

Cheers,

Isaac

Message: 4