[GRASS-windows] help with command line in GRASS 6.3

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:27:21 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I am very new to GRASS and have been going through chapter 3 of the
Neteler and Mitasova's Open Source GIS book in order to learn some
basics. I can run the functions from the GUI (e.g. viewing rasters
etc.) but am not able to run the commands through the command line
window. I am attempting to run them from the bottom of the 'Output
Window'. What I am doing wrong here?
Also is there a better tutorial for the windows version of GRASS?

Can some one please advise me here.
I am working in Windows XP,
Thanks in advance,
Michael