[GRASS-windows] Re: r.sim.water

Stefan Frerichs frerichs at bkr-ac.de
Fri Sep 19 04:08:58 EDT 2008

Hello Helena,
hi Markus,

I have run r.sim.water successfully in a virtual Linux-box (the "GIS
Virtual Machine" from www.gisvm.com with newly installed Grass 6.3 on
VMWare Server). Maybe this a solution for a class, which have to run on
windows? At least for a certain time? But I'm still waiting for a
running version of r.sim.water for windows too ...

Greeting
Stefan