[GRASS-windows] Fwd: [GRASS-user] Questions related with wxpython modules in Windows

Franz Schiller franzschiller1975 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:38:26 EST 2009

Greetings all

After a few emails with Martin let me summarize this (and now for all grass
user community):
- v.digit is working in TCLtk in windows
- digitizer is working in Wxpython in Linux and OS Mac
- digitizer is not working in wxpython in windows (the option to start
editing is not avaiable) and when I select digitizer (in map window
combobox) a error window appeared saying "Unable to start vector digitizer.
The vdigit python extension was not found or loaded properly, Swithcing back
to 2D display Module. Details: No module named grass6_wxvdigit.

But when I write v.digit in wxpyhon (in Windows) I get the tcltk vector
digitizer.

Just confirm me that this is an adequate sum of the digitizer situation for
windows users

Thanks Martin for your help
Franz