[GRASS-windows] New WinGrass Release

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:16:49 EDT 2009

Hi Venka,

This is a separate package from the OSGeo4W installation (which is
packaged by someone else).

For testing purposes, use this version as it is the most recent (this
was packaged yesterday vs the latest OSGeo4W version which was
packaged Mar 28th).

For general use, both versions are quite functional.

-Colin

ps.
see http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-grass for the details on
the osgeo4w grass package.