[GRASS-windows] New WinGrass Release

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Jun 2 19:23:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

wxpython gui seems to be working fine.

tried to start the GRASS tcl/tk gui and get the
following error

"Runtime Error!
Program: C:\GRASS-6-SCN\tcl-tk\bin\wish.exe

This application has requested Runtime to terminate in
an unusual way. Please contact application support..."

Grass-tcl-tk does start if the above error is ignored.
but cannot select individual raster/vector layers for
display from the GIS Manager.

Best

Venka