[GRASS-windows] New WinGrass Release

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Jun 4 21:23:13 EDT 2009

Hi All,

The Runtime error that I mentioned disappeared after
I did a reinstall. Tested on several XP and Vista machines
and there was no problem.

the r.patch GUI issue reported in the ticket below
still persists for Vista. Is there any solution for this.
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/118

Best regards

Venka