[GRASS-windows] r.in.ascii

Enrico R. Crema enryu_crema at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 30 12:09:46 EDT 2009

Hi Consuelo,

If you are importing an ESRI created ASCII file use r.in.arc instead
of r.in.ascii. The headers of ESRI's ASCII file are in fact slightly
different from the ones created by r.out.ascii, so this might be the
reason. I'm not using WinGRASS anymore though, so there are remote
chances that this is a wingrass problem, but worth have a try with
r.in.arc!!!!

Enrico