[GRASS-windows] Re: Problem with Grass in windows 7 64BIT

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sun Aug 8 12:03:25 EDT 2010

(please keep it on the mailing list)

test the latest nightly build of WinGrass64-svn (http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass/grass64/),
because release candidat 6 of Grass64 (WinGRASS-6.4.0RC6-1-Setup.exe) is a little bit outdated now.

please report following:

- how you start wingrass64?
- which error message do you get?

if the nightly build isn't working for you,
please don't hesitate to open a bug ticket (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki#BugTracking).

best regards
Helmut