[GRASS-windows] Re: Problem with Grass in windows 7 64BIT

João Fonte joaofonte at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 14:22:24 EDT 2010

I install WinGrass64-svn but then when I run it I get an error with python
and the program collapses. I start wingrass just by clicking in the desktop
icon. I don't really kwnow what+s the problem. I have no problems in run
Grass in Ubuntu or Windows XP, but in Windows 7 64BIT I can't run the
software.

Thanks.

João

--