[GRASS-windows] Trojan Horse in new wingrass-installer?

Daniel Schuhmann D.Schuhmann at unibas.ch
Tue Jan 19 09:48:12 EST 2010

Dear list members,

i tried to download the new wingrass-installer ( WinGrass64-Installer
(r40456)) from [http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/mswindows/native/]
and my Antivirus software (Avira Antivir; Virus Definitions: 19.01.2010)
keeps telling me, that the file contains a trojan horse called
TR/Dropper.Gen.

Does anyone know this problem or is it just a false alarm?

Thx in advance and best regards

Daniel

* Dipl. Phil. II Daniel Schuhmann                                    *
* Institut für prähistorische und naturwissenschaftliche Archäologie *
* Universität Basel                                                  *
* Spalenring 145                                                     *
* CH-4055 Basel                                                      *
* Tel.: 0041 61 201 02 27                        		     *