[GRASS-windows] GUI with python scripts

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Fri Jan 22 08:56:15 EST 2010

Hi Glynn,

The error I get when I run the python script is below. It can't find the
parameters that should be entered via the GUI.
--
GRASS 6.4.0svn
(Test):/f/amnh/whrc_carbonproject/r_project/PercentCoverTutorial

ERROR: Required parameter <raster> not set:
     (Raster input map).

ERROR: Required parameter <vector> not set:
     (Vector input map)
--

This is the output from g.gisenv:
--
 > g.gisenv
GISDBASE='F:\AMNH\WHRC_CarbonProject\R_Project\PercentCoverTutorial\GrassData';
LOCATION_NAME='Test';
MAPSET='PERMANENT';
GRASS_GUI='wxpython';
--
Lastly, when I run the script with the --ui flag I get the following:
GRASS 6.4.0svn
(Test):/f/amnh/whrc_carbonproject/r_project/PercentCoverTutorial
 > python junk.py --ui
GRASS 6.4.0svn
(Test):/f/amnh/whrc_carbonproject/r_project/PercentCoverTutorial
 > menuform.py: can't open file 'c:/Program': [Errno 2] No such file or
directory
--

I hope this is helpful.

All the best,