[GRASS-windows] Fwd: Re: [GRASS-user] Problem Script: "from collections import deque"

Johannes Radinger JRadinger at gmx.at
Mon Feb 21 05:13:11 EST 2011

Hello GRASS-Windows people,

do you know what is the problem and how to solve it?
I just need a working GRASS Version with the r.stream* module
for my Windows 7, but it seems that my V6.5SVN is broken.
I need to work with python scripts...

see message below for a more detailed description of my problem

/johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------