[GRASS-windows] Problem with usage of the console

Layman123 romanhornung at web.de
Sat Mar 12 18:22:51 EST 2011

Hi,

Being a real newbie to GRASS, I have a very fundamental problem. I was
following a tutorial on GRASS and in one step something has to be written in
the console. As I try to type in the console nothing happened. The cursor
just keeps blinking. Does somebody have an idea, what could cause this? I'm
using Windows Vista.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Regards,
Roman