[Gvsig_italian] Affine transform of vector layer in gvSIG

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez a prodevelop.es
Mer 4 Maggio 2011 08:44:19 PDT

Ciao, Alberto.
Ho provato il processo transform di Sextante con un shapefile ed è andato bene.
Forse c'è un problema con i layer di tipo multiple (linea, punto e poligono) ?
Cerca di esportare il tuo DXF a SHP.

Comunque, mi pare che sia un bug poiché la descrizione dice "layer vettoriale generico".

Ciao,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68
http://www.prodevelop.es <http://www.prodevelop.es/>
---

________________________________

De: Abi
Enviado el: mié 04/05/2011 9:54
Para: Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio
Asunto: Re: [Gvsig_italian] Affine transform of vector layer in gvSIG

Dear Juan Lucas,

thank you very much for your suggestions.
In these days, from time to time, I've tried to apply the Sextante solution.
Unfortunately I did not succeeded.
I'm using gvSIG 1.11.0 final.
I've created a simple dxf file, containing a square frame whose coordinates are 0,0   0,1000 1000,1000 1000,0.
The CRS is "Cassini-Soldner".

I then apply the Sextante function "Transform".

The result is a new layer "capa transformada" which apparently contains nothing.

Certainly I'm doing something wrong, but where?

(BTW - In QGIS this operation is straightforward ...)

Thanks for whichever suggestion

Alberto