[gvSIG_Italian] 14th International gvSIG Conference: New proposal deadline

gvSIG News press a gvsig.com
Mar 31 Lug 2018 01:54:05 PDT

Hi all,

we inform you that we have extended the deadline for submitting
communication proposals for 14th International gvSIG Conference. The new
deadline is September 11^th .

The 14th International gvSIG Conference will take place at School of
Engineering in Geodesy, Cartography and Surveying (Universitat
Politècnica de València, Spain) from October 24th to 26th.

We encourage you to participate, not only as participant but also
presenting your projects about gvSIG. You can find all the information
about how to send them in[2].

In September we will inform you about the workshops of the conference at
the gvSIG Blog [3].

We expect your participation!

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org <http://jornadas.gvsig.org/>
[2]