[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Aug 2 19:50:54 PDT 2013

Dear Suchit and all

Following the wise words to "release early ",  I have committed all the educational material, basically slides, related to OGC standards. It is not perfect and of course needs improvement.

This is the GitHub:
https://github.com/bermud/ogc_school

Here are the instructions about the organization and how to build
https://github.com/bermud/ogc_school/blob/master/README.rst

Example of the pdf  (174 slides) that is created with all the current content is here:
https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=54845

We are going to have some servers that can be used for training. We only have one so far:
https://github.com/bermud/ogc_school/blob/master/implementations/metaspatial.rst
We will update this documentation very soon.

I will follow up with some of you that have shown interest about how to move it forward.

@Suchit,
Maybe I can talk more about this at the next telecon.

Best Regards.

---
Luis
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/lbermudez