[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 2 21:12:24 PDT 2013

Luis,

This is excellent. Many thanks. We will have this as the main item in the agenda for our next tele meeting. I will be interested to hear thoughts from all on this .

Cameron - will be good to get your ideas on this esp. with your expertise with  getting an excellent workflow in place for LiveDVD . It will be good if we can replicate similar ideas for training materials. It will be a great step forward for our education efforts.

Suchith