[Ica-osgeo-labs] OGC Schools at GitHub

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Aug 3 13:08:45 PDT 2013

Wonderful! We should definitely do that but I think first we should try to
learn, as a group -- or perhaps a subcommittee -- to try and get a GitHub
system operational with a test file or two so we can see how it works and
how easy it will be for authors to use.

I know Luis and I want to try this out. Arlette, are you interested in
working with us on this? Anyone else interested in being on the "GitHub
test subcommittee"?

Cheers
Charlie