[Ica-osgeo-labs] GeoMOOC

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Aug 16 05:22:40 PDT 2013

Hi Arlete,

Thanks for the info. I can see others in our list who have interest in the GeoMOOC idea , so forwarding this to our group for their thoughts. I remember one mail in the edu list sometime back about Pennsylvania State University  running Maps and the Geospatial Revolution in Coursera. I will email them as well to see if there is any synergies. Thanks again for informing us on this opportunity.

Suchith