[Ica-osgeo-labs] First Australian Open Source Geospatial Laboratory to Support Smarter Cities will be built at the University of Melbourne

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Mon Jul 22 16:12:22 PDT 2013

http://informedinfrastructure.com/5308/open-source-geospatial-lab-to-support-smarter-cities-will-be-built-at-the-university-of-melbourne/

From: ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Suchith Anand [Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 2:12 PM
To: Anne Ghisla; ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] First Australian Open Source Geospatial Laboratory to Support Smarter Cities will be built at the University of Melbourne

Many thanks Anne for your help.

Suchith
From: ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Anne Ghisla [a.ghisla at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 8:09 PM
To: ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:56:32 +0200
Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:40:50 -0300
> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:
>
> > great news Suchith!  sharing...
> >
> > -jeff
>
> Excellent news!
>
> I'm publishing the press release on announce list and osgeo.org/news
> right now.

Here they are:
http://www.osgeo.org/node/1369
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/announce/2013-July/000217.html

In few minutes the news will be posted on Twitter as well
https://twitter.com/OSGeo

All the best for this great initiative from University of Melbourne!

Anne

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla