[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - 29th July

Robert Hollingsworth reh2 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 29 14:23:02 PDT 2013

Suchith,
Thanks for conducting the meeting earlier and for preparing the summary on the wiki.  I see there your call for volunteers for several activities, including promotion of the labs network.  As I mentioned in the meeting, I'm available for working on the promotions part, and would enjoy discussing ideas on the subject with any other subscribers to this list with a similar interest.

Robert