[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - request for change of meeting time

Chris Pettit cpettit at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jul 29 15:53:56 PDT 2013

Dear Suchith and all,

We at the Melbourne University are keen to become more involved in the
labs and the associated meetings. I am looking forward to meeting a number
of you in Dresden.

Wondering if if it might be possible to move the meeting time to at least
3 hrs earlier?

Currently 14:00 UTC is midnight in Australia. A 9pm meeting or earlier
would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Pettit, PhD
Associate Professor
Strategic Implementation Coordinator, AURIN

Level 2 West, Alice Hoy Building
University of Melbourne 3010
AUSTRALIA

T: +61 03 9035 4379