[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - request for change of meeting time

Alex Mandel aimandel at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jul 29 16:12:08 PDT 2013

On 07/29/2013 03:53 PM, Chris Pettit wrote:
> Dear Suchith and all,
>
> We at the Melbourne University are keen to become more involved in the
> labs and the associated meetings. I am looking forward to meeting a number
> of you in Dresden.
>
> Wondering if if it might be possible to move the meeting time to at least
> 3 hrs earlier?
>
> Currently 14:00 UTC is midnight in Australia. A 9pm meeting or earlier
> would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris Pettit, PhD
> Associate Professor
> Strategic Implementation Coordinator, AURIN

I had the wrong time and missed today. I'll note that 3 hours earlier
would be 4am for West Coast US. The time chosen is a compromise all
around. I think it was previously discussed that the time might
oscillate between 2 times to better enable alternating attendance at
some point.

Thanks,
--
Alex Mandel

Geography Graduate Group
http://geography.ucdavis.edu
Information Center for the Environment (ICE)
http://ice.ucdavis.edu
University of California, Davis