[Ica-osgeo-labs] Website and Promotions committee

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 30 07:59:23 PDT 2013

Robert,

Many thanks for participating in the meeting and your kind offer to help with the promotions committee. It will be really helpful to get your help with our website as it is key for promotion. Could you please contact  Manuel (cc in) and colleagues in Mexico so you can provide your inputs for the website and promotion. Thanks again for your help with this.

Any others interested to help with promotion and website please email me and we will discuss this separately (to avoid mail overload in the list) and update all in our monthly meetings.

Suchith