[Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - request for change of meeting time

Chris Pettit cpettit at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 17:37:58 PDT 2013

That would be much appreciated rotating the meeting times.

Regards

Chris

From: Suchith Anand <Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk>>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:57:18 +0100
To: Serena Coetzee <serenacoetzee at gmail.com<mailto:serenacoetzee at gmail.com>>, Charles Schweik <cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu<mailto:cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu>>
Cc: Jack Barton <john.barton at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:john.barton at unimelb.edu.au>>, "ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org>" <ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org>>, "kramirez1 at delmar.edu<mailto:kramirez1 at delmar.edu>" <kramirez1 at delmar.edu<mailto:kramirez1 at delmar.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] Teleconference - request for change of meeting time

Yes, i also agree that we need to rotate our monthly meeting times to shift between East and West. We can keep the next meeting date as 5th Sep but change the meeting time if that is okay for all.

Phillip, could i request you to let us know other timeslots that are fine for you to host the meeting on 5th Sep, so we can change the meeting time.

Also the recording of yesterday's meeting is now available at http://delmarcollege.adobeconnect.com/p30v7gob527/     . Many thanks to Kimberly for this.

Another thing i forgot to update on yesterday's meeting (because of time limitation) was the SIGTE's excellent organisation of the 4th edition of the Open Source GIS Summer School earlier this month. Many thanks to Lluís and SIGTE colleagues for providing leadership in this and very happy to see this grow every year and helping spread knowledge and empowering new generation of students.

The teaching materials are also available online at  http://www.sigte.udg.edu/summerschool2013/   for the benefit of the wider community.

Suchith