[Ica-osgeo-labs] Research Data Alliance meetings

Posta Maria 10001262 at polimi.it
Sun Mar 23 06:13:45 PDT 2014

Thanks Suchith. That's a wonderful opportunity for us!
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus
Politecnico di Milano

NASA World Wind Virtual Globe Technology Webinar
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/604781066

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" Co-chair
OSGeo Charter Member
ICA - OSGeo Lab Network Advisory Board Member
SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336
Cel. +39-328-0023867