[Ica-osgeo-labs] International Map Year 2015 and FOSS4G Europe 2015 Como

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Oct 24 07:47:36 PDT 2014

Thanks Mike! Yes, me too are neo and old at the same time :-)

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

FOSS4G ASIA - Don't miss it!
http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2014/

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it